- Early registration deadline: 31 October 2013
- Late registration deadline: 25 November 2013
Note that the number of participants for this symposium is limited to 125 and on a first come, first served basis. Once the maximum number has been reached, the registration will be closed.
- Registration fees include attendance at the two day symposium, programme materials, coffee/tea and lunch on 4 and 5 December, reception and symposium dinner on 4 December.
- Note that hotel accommodation and breakfast in the symposium venue are NOT included in the registration fee.
- One online registration must be completed by each attendee. We strongly prefer payments by credit card (details of the card can be submitted during the online registration or sent by fax to the office). Payments can also be made by bank transfer. Cheques are not accepted.
- Payment terms: In order to be eligible for the early registration fees the payment MUST be received by 31 October. If payment is received after this date, the increased fees are due. All payments must be received prior to the conference date. Advance registration (including payment) can be done until 8 November, after that date the on site fees apply.
- Due to limited conference space, we advise early registration to avoid disappointment.
- Cancellation terms: € 50 cancellation fee for cancellations received before 25 November, no refunds for later cancellations. Cancellations must be received in writing by mail or fax.Note that if you do not cancel and you do not show up at the meeting, the outstanding amount will still be due. Upon request, paid no-shows will receive all materials covered by their registration fees.
- For questions and information on registration, please contact Veerle Vandeveire.
|Through 31 October||After 1 November||After 25 November|
|€ 840||€ 840|
|€ 990*||€ 990|
Go to setac.org to become a SETAC member and benefit from € 150 reduction on your registration fee.
** Student registration fees are ONLY available to SETAC student members who submit an abstract for poster presentation at the symposium.
Terms and conditions
If you require an invitation letter from SETAC to support your visa application please contact Valerie Verstappen. Note invitation letters can only be sent to delegates and speakers who have registered and paid their registration fees in advance. Invitation letters should be requested before 25 November 2013, after this date invitation letters can no longer be sent.